Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm currently staying in Airly Beach. Not sure why my font is in italics, perhaps extra attention should be payed to this entry...although I see no real reason. It's a crazy party town here, and bars stay open till around 5 or 6 am. Need not say more. Tomorrow we're going on a cruise for 3 days 2 nights to the Whitsundays. They're a series of supposedly perfect islands surrounded by white sandy beaches and neon blue waters filled with creatures that want to eat me. But don't worry I'll be fully equipped with a stinger suit that will cover me from head to toe. Gotta go. Others waiting for me. We're going swimming in a man (or woman) made lagoon.


3 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

i payed extra attention none the less. 5 or 6 in the morning haha that's gotta be good times all around. but how would you know that? you're clearly going to bed 8 o'clock sharp to get a full rest.

mike says he didn't want me to actualy write "get laid" (but really he did, he just didnt want to upset aunt arlene)
shhhhh i didnt say nuthin

1:34 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Hey Lusty,I agree with Michael!If you would spend more time getting laid, you'd have less time to do all those dangerous activities, and I wouldn't have to listen to your mother moaning about you!(yes Arlene, I know you are reading this)On second thought, do you know about safe sex? I guess nothing you do is safe enough for the two old ladies left here living vicariously through your adventures.When we travelled, we never got into trouble or put ourselves in harms way (right Arlene?)By the way, I want to say hi to Ian from Auntie Cand. All for now my boy. I love you!
Auntie Belle

2:10 PM  
Blogger your friends in Japan said...

Dear Justin,
I couldn't figure out how to make this comment in italics, but you should pay extra attention to it.
Oh, I also couldn't figure out how to make it a private comment so only you could read it, so lets hope your family doesn't notice.

Anyway, I've been observing them as per your request. I am sad to report that the condition (hey, there's the italics...pay extra attention now) only seems to be worsening. You should probably stay away for a longer time, or move farther away if possible .

On the other hand, they have raised some good points. Does the stinger suit cover your face? What happens if a stingray stings your eyeball and then a shark seesthe stingray flailing there and thinks its easy prey, and then the shark bites your face off?
Also, until you're certain of the purity of the locals, you should probably take Auntie Cand's advice and wear the stinger suit to the bar, and any post intoxication activities.

Cheers, mate.
-ian

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home