Saturday, December 16, 2006






Here are some pictures from my trip. They're mostly of the Whitsundays right now, but I'll add more later. My fiji pics aren't on me at the moment, and I started at the begining of the ones I have, so that's what came out. Also, that's a crocodile we stumbled upon while walking along the beach at cape tribulation (Australia).

As seen here, we did a lot of snorkling...and almost died twice in Fiji while doing it. (see previous entry). Also, there's me in front of the Sydney opera house. Turns out it really does exist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

juuice, i'm showing these pics to my friend who thinks you're sexy. remember krista? hahaha. i would have shat my pants had i been that close to an aligator, youz a crazy! peace out home dawg

3:28 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

My Gawd but you are one handsome guy! No wonder, people of all sexes are attracted to you Mr Stud muffin.Keep the pictures coming.
Love Belle

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home