Thursday, January 04, 2007

So,
New year was nothing too special, but I can't complain because I was on a beach in Melbourne. Had to break up a fight between Mike and his brother. They were both incredibly drunk and stumbled into our upstairs neighbour's appartment. Mike started thowing chairs, and even smashed one into their front door, leaving a big dent. As I was pushing them out the front door, one of them bumped into a pile of dishes, which made a lot of noise...luckily nothing broke. Got Mike's brother out of the room, then Mike came back in and sat down in one of the residents (who happened to be a massive rugby player) chairs. "Get out of my chair". Mike moved and sat on the arm of the chair. The rugby player didn't like that either, and knocked Mike off with a swift nudge. My friend Elie then hurded Mike out of the room. I remained, but soon got the idea that I wasn't welcome either when they refused to include me in their drinking game. This is probably because I was laughing while I was trying to throw the drunken brothers out of the appartment...and might have helped the situation escalate a bit.
After that, we made it to the beach for fireworks and bad pop music. I accidentally insulted a girl who wanted to dance with me, then ate a hot dog. pretty eventfull night I guess.
The job seach is going alright at the moment. I have two interviews lined up...still might flee inland soon to do some fruit picking. We'll see.
Bought a guitar the other day. That made me happy. Only 94 dollars, so it didn't set me back too badly.
Anyway, going to go enjoy some of the day.
All for now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Hi Just,
Your New Years sounds pretty similar to mine. Uncle George got piss drunk and started fighting some guy cause he made some derogatory remark about me and we got thrown out of the diningroom at Riverbend.Just kidding!We got a chat.He's 4 months old,a grey and white tabby,very cute and pretty laid back.I said we should name him noodle in your honor but Mike wants Wilson after the red kitten the nazi bitches at the humaine society wouldn't let us adopt, and Casey wants Benson.What say you?Anywho, Happy New Year to you.
Love ya
Shelley

2:36 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

sup dawg. what did you say to the girl you accidently insulted? accidently insulting is the worst b/c the harder you try to explain yourself, the deeper a whole you dig lol.
congrats on the geetar. tit will be a chick magnet. even though i know you're only interested in sight seeing.
BAHH i got into Jim Bob's lmao twas a sloppy mess. (hence why i'm not explaining further over blog haha)
i'm glad new years was classy as always! peace out man
ps- do ppl actualy say things like tubular?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

pps: clearly Benson is the better choice. who wants a unoriginal, re-used name like Wilson?

2:46 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Josee,
Je'n savais pas que Lia etait la encore! Cést bien. As'tell mange des apricots encore? Happy new year!

Shelley,
Did you guys go to riverbend on new years eve? What a classy party it must have been. Hate that place! That's cool that you guys got a new cat! I don't know about either Wilson or Benson. Wilson's kinda funny, but it makes me think of Tom Hanks, so that could get annoying fast...or it could be good. Depends on how much you like Tom Hanks. Benson is a good name, but I already know a dog named Benson. My friend Andrew's dog is Benson. But he is a good dog. Might I suggest Littel Justin. It's catchy and classy. Or call him something stupid and embarassing, so it's annoying every time you call him or refer to him. I think Gooberface would be a good one, or Mortimer Jones. But seriously, Dr. Fluffy is a good name. Anything with the word doctor is usually good.
I'll keep brainstorming. Happy New Year.

Casey, The girl said "Woooo!! Happy New Year! Let's dance!", so I said, "No. Thank you. I'm not drunk enough" Then I walked away. Didn't really see if she was upset or not, but in retrospect, yeah probably upset. oops. Good work on the Jim Bobs. That place is nasty. As for Tubular. I''m the only person who I've heard say that. I'm trying to bring it back though...among other things such as radical and the lesser known dudical. Good words. As for Benson, you know my thoughts...hmmm, how bout Peeve? That way, whenever someone sees your cat, is, you can say, you can say, "That's my pet Peve." mahahaha. do it.
If it had been asian like rock, I would have suggested the name Ingzu. That way you can say, "this is my pet ingzu" hahaha.
oh man, what about Ophile? that's a good one too. hahahaha. I make me laugh.
Barbacue's a good name too.

Mother,
I've always been the sensible one. You raised me that way.
Please come beat them up for me.
True, insulting girls is bad, I've accidentally learned my lesson.
The hotdog wasn't good though. It was a supposed chilli dog, but the chilli was actually just red sauce. Not chilli. Stupid new year. The lady also tried to rip me off for a dollar, but I didn't let that happen.

K, talk to you all later.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Hey Just,
What do you think about calling the beast, Smelly Cat? You could sing it and it would get really tedious and then everyone would end up hating the cat.By the way, you should see George with the cat. He made our lives a living hell for about 2 months, telling us we couldn't get a cat, and now he can't leave it alone. What a goof!.
Love Belle

4:05 PM  
Blogger maureen said...

Hi Just in time,
Moweenie here. Can you believe your dumb Aunt Shelley brought a cat into the house when Mike is allergic. I think they should call it Sneezy, or Snot Nose.
Oh well, if it doesn't work out, I'm sure your Papa would LOVE another cat!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger maureen said...

Dear Just in time,
Our New Year got off with a bang.
Someone in our neighborhood set off an M80 and the blast was so loud, it shook our house and a perfume bottle on the window ledge fell into and broke the toilet. Water was coming out and we had to put a bunch of towels around it and tape up the hole. We ended up having to buy a new one!
Cousin More weenies

9:16 AM  
Blogger Casey said...

Hey Just,
I just want to know who gave your favorite cousin Maureen this web site.How dare she imply I am anything but the perfect mother.I do however like the names she has chosen.I still like smelly cat, but his name is Wilson.
Love Belle

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home